It’s a big win for the kids!
BMX Australia has established a newfound partnership with Sports Camps Australia (SCA). The organisation founded in 2013 partners with the best coaches, clubs and associations across the country to facilitate and direct awesome school holiday sport’s camps for kids and teenagers.
“SCA are committed to working cohesively by providing a safe, serious and fun journey to each camper,” said General Manager, Andrea Krapf.
“SCA’s focus and drive is to shape a lifelong enjoyment of sport in Australia through high quality education and skill enhancement.”
While the partnership is still in its early days, BMX Australia are thrilled to announce that we will be promoting two of the upcoming SCA spring camps in Sydney, to be held at Castle Hill and Sydney Olympic Park BMX tracks.
For everyone outside of NSW, don’t stress! SCA is expanding as we speak and you can expect a BMX camp coming to your state soon. Who doesn’t love an interstate holiday though?
For the ultimate extreme sports camp experience, anyone aged between five to sixteen years are encouraged to join up for one or even both of the SCA BMX camps this coming September/ October.
Both camps will be directed by Graham Douglas, a national and international Australian BMX competitor with over 20 years experience in the sport and a Level 2 coaching accreditation from the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra.
Alongside Douglas will be a number of qualified and extremely knowledgeable BMX coaches, aiming to provide the best holiday experience possible for riders.
Some of the camps’ highlights will include;
· Learning to ride faster and improve your tricks using daily camp tips
· Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches
· Low camper to coach ratio to make you feel safe and ensure you are getting value for your money
· Daily emphasis on fundamental development, track riding strategy and more
· Daily lectures and fun competitions where you can win prizes
· Every camper will receive a SCA Nike t-shirt, SCA drawstring bag and SCA wristband
· Awards ceremony at the end of the day
What better way to spend your school holidays than on the bike with your mates? Sign up or learn more about the camps and what’s involved by clicking on the links below!