Photographers are invited to submit an expression of interest for media accreditation at this weekend’s Oceania BMX Championships and third round of the Chambikx/Probikx UCI and Grands Assault National Series at Bathurst BMX track this…
Photographers are invited to submit an expression of interest for media accreditation at this weekend’s Oceania BMX Championships and third round of the Chambikx/Probikx UCI and Grands Assault National Series at Bathurst BMX track this weekend.
Saturday’s Oceania Championships be bookended by the Chambikx/Probikx UCI (Friday March 3) and Grands Assault National Series (Sunday March 5) and will see riders from Australia and New Zealand go head to head in the continental titles.
Round three of the Chambikx/Probikx UCI will take place this Friday, March 3 with practice beginning at 3pm, and racing commencing from 4:45pm.
The Oceania Championships will commence with practice from 9am on Saturday March 4, with racing to commence at 12pm.
Round three of the Grands Assault National Series will be held on Sunday March 5 with practice from 8am, racing from 9.45am.
There will be three (3) positions available for interested photographers. Media accreditation will give photographers track access for the duration of both Saturday and Sunday’s events. The requirements for accreditation are as follows:
1. Photographers must be present for the Chambikx/Probikx UCI, Oceania Championships and Grands Assault National Series events.
2. Once approved for media accreditation, you must check in and out of the track each day with the BMX Australia media manager.
3. Media accreditation and vest must be worn at all times.
4. Photographers must follow directions from all officials when within the track precinct.
5. Photographers are asked to supply BMX Australia with 10-15 photographs each day. All photos will be credited to the photographer when used.
6. All other photos taken can be used however the photographer wishes.
Unless accredited, there will be no permission for photographers to be within the track precinct. Any person without accreditation will be asked to move back behind spectator fencing.
Photographers with accreditation will be provided with a meal allowance for each day they are on track. Water will also be provided throughout each day of competition.
All applications must be sent to Andrew Musgrove via email: email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm AEDT on Thursday March 2.