Your Level 1 Coach accreditation is valid for four years.
You will be sent an invitation to re-accredit, 90 days before your re-accreditation is due.
To be eligible to re-accredit as BMXA Level 1 Coach you are required to have:
Membership and Screenings
- Actively coached Level 1 coaching skills at your Club, other BMXA Clubs, with your State Team or have been involved in State Association programs which require Level 1 coaching skills during the 4-year period.
This is evidenced by:
- A letter from your Club and/or State Association (on letterhead, signed and dated by a Club Committee member or State Board member) which supports your re-accreditation and confirms you are actively coaching and your sessions include coaching level 1 skills.
- A log/summary of your coaching activities signed-off as indicated.
***Please note support and sign off for coaching activity hours is required from an independent 3rd party. Sign-offs by family members or relatives is not accepted. ******************
Education and Development
- Complete the SportAUS Community Coaching on-line course (if not already completed and on-file with BMXA)
- Have attended a BMXA sanctioned coaching clinic in the last 2 years of your accreditation (this will be recorded on your BMXA member profile)
- Complete Play By the Rules Child Protection certificate
- Complete the ASADA Level 1 Anti Doping Course (if not already completed and on-file with BMXA)
- Complete the ASADA Coaches Course or ASADA Level 2 Anti Doping Course
2019 Coaches Re-accreditation Checklist
All certificates and documents required to support your re-accreditation should be attached to one email (which includes your membership number and purpose of your email) and sent to email@example.com.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for re-accreditation processing.