Those wishing to attain media accreditation for the 2018 BMX Australia National Championships at the Bunbury BMX Club will need to follow a key set of criteria.
Media accreditation is available for the 2018 BMX Australia National Championships for those hoping to access the track for editorial purposes only.
This year’s championships at Bunbury BMX Club, Western Australia, will have more than 1,100 riders hitting the track and as such, there will be a plethora of great imagery and vision on offer!
Those hoping to be accredited should note the following:
- Accreditation will be granted for EDITORIAL purposes only. This is not for those who simply want to get on track and take a handful of photographs.
- Any images or video captured CANNOT be used for commercial purposes (i.e. sold, or use of imagery/footage for direct profit from those assets)
- Access to the track will only be granted following a briefing with the BMX Australia media manager
- Those with accreditation must check in, and out of the track each day – returning media bib and accreditation at the end of each day.
- Once on track, accredited media must obey instruction from officials, and adhere to requests by camera operators producing the live stream for the event.
Before media accreditation is granted, applicants must provide:
- Contact details
- Publication they work for/where their content will be published
- Purpose of request for accreditation
- A copy of their valid Working With Children Check.
All applications for accreditation should be sent to email@example.com