Harley Bradshaw loves his BMX whip!
Helping him get the #W3 on his plate – take a look at his components.
The Sprocket Rocket Sydney BMX Club loves racing. Check out his lap from Rd1 of the 2018 BMXA BAD BOY National Series at Penrith on Feb 18.
- Frame: Hyper mission 1.0 mini
- Rims: Bobby Noss Carbon
- Hubs: Bombshell 180
- Forks: Box XC carbon
- Stem: Profile
- Head set: SNAFU
- Bars: Bombshell Carbon mini
- Lever: Bombshell mini
- Grips: Jet Black
- Cable: Shimano
- Plate: Box mini Teencee graphics decal
- Seat: Box with carbon post
- Seat Clamp: Promax
- Brake Calipers: Litepro
- Cranks: Answer 140mm
- Pedals: Answer MPH platforms
- Sprocket: Front Rennen, Rear Box
- Chain: KMC
- Chain Tensioners: Insight
- Bottom Bracket: Box with Titanium spindle
If you want your bike to be featured in The Dirt, don’t hesitate to send a picture with its details to email@example.com.